NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend get away...

3 posters

Go down

Weekend get away... Empty Weekend get away...

Post  Gamegetter Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:03 am

We'll I decided to surprise my wife with tickets to the Rascall Flatts concert in Charleston WVA this past weekend and we had a real good relaxing time...No kids running around screaming, fighting or anything like that...Just me and Momma time....It was real nice to get away and do pretty much of nothing...We went out Sat. night and had supper at a nice restaurant and then went to the show that lasted for about 3 hours...If I had one complaint it would have been when I asked for a cold draft and the waiter brought it out to me, it was in a red solo cup...not a glass Shocked I couldn't beleive it but then I said to myself well I am in WVA.... tongue ...But anyways we had a good time and Sunday when we were leaving my wife said she wanted to go shopping a lil so I said lets go park in this garage and go in the mall...Mistake...The woman collecting the money to park said that there was a Hunting and Fishing Expo in the civic center so I looked at my wife and she was like "OK'...So we went and I'm glad we did cuase I got to meet Mr. Jay Dorsey in there....He had a stand set up and it was good to talk to him about hunting and hunting with Plotts...I bought a video from him and have watched about half of it since coming home today and let me tell you its packed full excitement...Heck, one day I might have to take a trip to SC and do a lil hog hunting...Always wanted to but never have....We came home last night back to the girls and its always nice to know where home is and to get back to home....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Weekend get away... Empty Re: Weekend get away...

Post  ETownPlotts Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:09 am

Glad you got to get away. I heard the concert was really good as was the hunt & fish show.

ETownPlotts

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Momma's need a getaway now and then!!

Glad you guys had fun.
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum