NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Archives ~ FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum

3 posters

Go down

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum Empty From the Archives ~ FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum

Post  Plott Proud Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:24 am

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum FCHGRCHPRCORBINSREBELPRIDEMAGNUM ~ In CA

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum GChMUKC506 ~ In CA

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum MagnumsWininAZ ~ In AZ

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum Picture2090 ~ In UT

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum Picture2176 ~ In CA

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum FCHGRCHPRCorbinsRebelPrideMagnum @ Plott Days 2004

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum FCHGRCHCorbinsRebelPrideMagnum @ Plott Days 2005

Gone before his time but NOT Forgotten!
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum Empty Re: From the Archives ~ FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum

Post  Gamegetter Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:31 am

What was the blood line behind Magnum like Irv?....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum Empty Re: From the Archives ~ FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum

Post  Plott Proud Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:48 am

Perkey ~ He was out of Gene's Pocahontas Cody II dog and the Mississippi Mud Dozer female of Matt Grambsh in Wisconsin. His brother is who I bred my Beasly female to this year.

Take care!
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwater Plotts Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:09 am

Man he was a good looker, wish I could say the same about his owner! lol!
Blackwater Plotts
Blackwater Plotts
Admin

https://npha.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:01 am

I remember seeing that Dozer dog in Brazil, In. back in 04 at Plott Days....I think....Matt had some pups there in a pen outta that dog...Could Magnum have been one of them?.....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:19 am

Perkey ~ That would have been in 03. Magnum was 1 of only 2 pups that he took home with him that didn't sell there.
I contacted a dog hauler named Greg Anderson from CO, who now resides in AZ, and had him bring him to his house for me.
When I told him what the pup was out of he immediately wanted to know if there were any left. He bought the other male that was left.

He later sold his dog that he named Bloody Bill, for between $5,000.00 & $7,000.00.

Take it easy!
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:04 am

Did you go to Ploot Days in Brazil, In in '03?...I didn't know you then and well we still haven't met yet but the day will come....I know it will as long as we have Plotts and I ain't planning on switching anytime soon...Here's a pic from Plott Days of Me and my hunting bud Albert Clark....Perkey

From the Archives ~  FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum MeAlbertplottdays03
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:55 am

No, Perkey, 2004 was my first year. It was in Tell City, IN. Then I attended 2005 in Flora, IL didn't make it to 06 in Brazil, but was at Flora again in 07, but didn't make it to 08.
I had to give the others a chance to win something you know. Twisted Evil

I'd put up a pic of my Banjo dog, whose won the Bear Race ALL 3 years he's been there, but Alan would get mad. silent
I WILL BE at Flora next year though. The Boss will be traveling with me, so I'll have to be on my best behavior. Very Happy

Take it easy, Buddy!
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 am

I've tried talking Albert into going but he says it to long of a drive for him to make..He'll be 86 in April and still runs around like an 18 year old...haha....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down