NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a Plott?

3 posters

Go down

Is this a Plott? Empty Is this a Plott?

Post  Squatch Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:50 am

My wife and I got our dog from the humane society about 3 years ago and have always wondered what breed she was. Today a delivery guy was dropping some parts off at my shop (she is the greeter) and he thought she was a Plott Hound. So I did some searching and she sure does fit the description, but I'm sure there is no way to really tell

Is this a Plott? IMG_0897

Is this a Plott? IMG_0894-1

Is this a Plott? IMG_0899

Is this a Plott? IMG_0895

Squatch

Back to top Go down

Is this a Plott? Empty Re: Is this a Plott?

Post  Pocahontas Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:06 am

I would say she is a least part plott. Apprantley crossed with something else. Hope this helps. Gene

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:49 am

Gene if you take out some of that white it kinda looks what you'd call your "secret weapon"...I too beleive that this hound does have atlease some Plott in it....How old is this hound?....Has she always had the white around the muzzle?....Several Plotts I've seen as they age get this around the muzzle.....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatch Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm

We are not sure how old she is. The humain society thought she was about a year old when we got her and that was 3 years ago. Yes she has always had the white muzzle

Squatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down