I guess...............

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I guess...............

Post  Gamegetter on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 am

Sounds great to me...Perkey

PLOTTS: They just love to Finish what they Start..!!

Tommy Perkey
Perkey Plott Hounds

Gamegetter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ldrigg71 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:20 am

I dont have much to post. I dont have a dog that hunts,dont have a place to hunt, dont have a job to pay for it. But let me know what I can do to help keep it rolling.

ldrigg71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tnhillbilly on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 am

i have not been on here long, but check post couple times a week, not very well known but been raising plotts for 15 yrs. on and off. JMO my thoughts are there are not enough NEW post going on, people get on here don't see alot of post and lose interest. i guess if people like me would get on here and post instead of just reading there would be alot more going on here. so far i really like the sight. i don't comp. hunt, just bear, hog hunt, and pleasure coon hunt, so i don't have much to post about, but will help all i can. Thanks

tnhillbilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fred harroun on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:57 pm

perky all alan has to do is go into admin and change you from a mod to a admin,i know is im admin on hunters4iowa site and i can make anyone a admin thast i want to.call alan and tell him to make you a admin so you can get stuff updated this is a good site for all plott people and we should all be useing it.

fred harroun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Good Luck when you try to call Alan. HE DOESN'T return anyone's calls! Evil or Very Mad

Plott Proud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fred harroun on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 pm

thats to bad so in other words he has controll of this site but dont give a crap about it and dont want anyone else to get it fixed.

fred harroun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ldrigg71 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 am

Perhaps If our newly elected officers could speak with him. Perhaps Mr. Smith has a good reason for the lack of attention he has devoted to the website lately. I would like to think so. If enough people are enthusiatic about this website and not lose heart or interest,it will be up to date before long. At least Mr Clark and Isabelle are getting plenty of exposure with his picture on the home page. How is she doing Mr.Clark?

ldrigg71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Hickman on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:08 am

I have tried calling him several times. Like Irv said if you can get him to return your phone call feel lucky.

Tim Hickman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fred harroun on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 pm

so does alan actually own the site or does the npha and whats his phone number

fred harroun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Fred ~ What Alan does own is the domain name. This being since HE DID purchase it out of his own pocket. This should change shortly though, I would think and I hope, SINCE HE'S BEEN PAID for his out of pocket expences.
It's now time for him to turn over the authority to the individuals who are interested in running, maintaining and seeing this site become all that it can be.

Now all he needs to do is quit being pissed off at everyone and the NPHA and ANSWER some phone calls and or emails and get some communication going.
I know I've had a couple of calls in to him since Plott Days, and have yet to hear anything back from him.

Maybe soon he'll get around to it.

Maybe the NPHA will just have to REVOKE his authority to use the NPHA LOGO and begin from scratch with a TOTALLY NEW site. Which would of course have to have a somewhat different name, because the domain name is already being used. Unless of course Alan releases the authority of said domain name.

Such Drama.

I hope the Newly Elected President as well as the Existing (until Jan) and the board can get some action taken to resolve this issue.

HERE'S TO HOPING!!
Irv

Plott Proud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top