NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training my Plott pups - Pocahontas bred

2 posters

Go down

Training my Plott pups - Pocahontas bred Empty Training my Plott pups - Pocahontas bred

Post  Bullsprig1100 Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:44 am

Bullsprig1100

Back to top Go down

Training my Plott pups - Pocahontas bred Empty Re: Training my Plott pups - Pocahontas bred

Post  Plott Proud Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:49 pm

David ~ Butch looks like he's trying to put some ivory to that ol' oinker for sure. I couldn't see the other 2 pics that were said to be there. Do you have to actually sign up and join that snap-shot thing in order to see them?

I sent you a PM back last month, actually 2 months ago now that we're in Sept. Did you not notice it? I see you've never opened it.

Take it easy, and KEEP THOSE PLOTTS SINKIN' THE TEETH TO IT!
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Training my Plott pups - Pocahontas bred Empty Re: Training my Plott pups - Pocahontas bred

Post  Bullsprig1100 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Swirvin'.......Didnt see the post from a couple months ago. I actually had them out this weekend on some hogs down in the swamps of Georgia, and Butch, Bonnie and Doc (All Pocahontas) did great. Doc got hit by a Timber Rattler, but has already made a almost full recovery. Lots of benedryl and antibiotics did the trick. Ha Very Happy ir fell off the area around the bite, but tissue looks fine. I'll post some pics of a smaller sow we took out for the smoker...

Bullsprig1100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down