NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLotts for Sale

Go down

PLotts for Sale Empty PLotts for Sale

Post  Flat Land Hunter Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 am

Dog #1
Dollins papered female out of Dollins Big Cheif and Dollins Pretty Cinder.
Only used as pack dog.
Very Loud scream ball.
Started on Coon and ran on bear.
2 years old
Weighs about 55 pounds.
$400.00

Dog #2
I also have in my possesion a Plott Bluetick cross straight bear pack dog. I had to purchase him at the same time to get the hound I wanted. The fella that owned him took sick a few years back and hasn't been able to hunt on a sready basis. I can tell you that the father was J.C hounds going back 20 years ago, and weighs about 90 pounds. The plott side I would have to look into. This hound is 6 years old and weighs about 75 pounds. Looks like a Plott. Never been given a chance to start a run always thrown in after his father warmed the track up. Always has run bear and no trash!! will stick with a mean bear, few scratches on him. I want what what I have in him. $500.00

Dog #3
15 month Plott Male going back to Drum Echo breeding. Breeder did not give me papers. But I do have a direct connection further down the line of his exact descent. Originally from Peterborough area Ontario. Weighs about 45 pounds. Started on coon. $200.00

Dog #4
Female registered female Plott Born April 2000. Out of Weems on fathers side and mother side is Samrock. Used strictly as rig dog on bear, and coon. Will also run with the pack. Or tree her own coon. Weighs 50 pounds. Discuss Price on PM.

All hounds are in good health

I'm located 3 1/2 hours North of the Detroit border, or 2 hours North of Port Huron Border. Owen Sound Area in Ontario

PM me for more information

Flat Land Hunter

Back to top Go down