NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's everyone??????????

5 posters

Go down

Where's everyone?????????? Empty Where's everyone??????????

Post  Plott Proud Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:21 pm

You'd think that with 43 on the memberlist already, that more than the 2 or 3 of us would make some posts, and or share some information about these great dogs we cherrish. Shocked

So many people were wanting this forum back up again, and with all the work Alan has done to get it back up and running very few are taking any interest in it.
I need others to take the time to post so that it can take his eyes off of me and he won't be so apt to edit OR DELETE my posts. lol!

I see an aweful lot of people check in everyday, yet they don't make a peep.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Take it easy!
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Where's everyone?????????? Empty Re: Where's everyone??????????

Post  DAVID KEENAN Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:45 pm

eye heal sunny

I guess since it's cooling down some are out hunting more at night now. I know between work, family,and hunting there's not a lot of time left in my fire. Tommorow will be real fun for me too. I have two birthdays
to attend a UKC hunt then after it Maybe if I'm still going our kill season comes in tommorow night. All yea Bow season Starts tommorow too. Guess I better get up early Huh!!!

DAVID KEENAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:49 am

You have a busy day coming up for sure!
Take it easy!
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Where's everyone?????????? Empty where is everyone

Post  MILKYWAY Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:07 pm

I am a new member on this fourm my kennel name is MILKYWAY PLOTTS IN south MISSOURI AND I LOVE MY REX MORGAN AND BRENT ZINK LINES OF COONHOUNDS THEY ARE GREAT COMPETION DOGS .

MILKYWAY

Back to top Go down

Post  charlesday Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:15 am

Irv Corbin I am still alive but I had to quit hunting do to my tired old back. I had 2 operatios but still have problems walking any distance. It did hurt to have to give up my dogs but I could not lie to myself. When its overn its over. After I retired I had the most fun of my life running bear dogs. I stayed I in UPfor training season and kill season. I came home every 7 10 days to get more money and clean clothes. Wghen I quit I had good bear dogs. I had adog that I could freecast in a swamp and if he barked I t was a bearbear. When I sold him he was guarbted and he stayed sold. Only misteke I made I sold him to cheap. i still love the plott dogs but as you know I am not infaver of the buckskins. Excuse my spelling I am not that bad it is just my typing. I lookrd at pedergee on Alans dog and Ithik 2 or three of them had Hopkin Casey. Casey was the sire of my barney dog. I saalways felt he was overlooked as a stud dog. He was a decent coon dog.

charlesday

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:10 am

MR DAY!!!
Glad you're making it to the computer room Buddy!!

Hope you're getting along OK after your surgery's! Hope to see you at Plott Days next year!
I know that back problems can bring a person down real fast. The problem is, most guys put off any treatmenets as long as they possibly can. Therefore incurring more and more pain as well as additional injuries to themselves.
Take care of yourself Charley!

I bet you did have some go get em dogs!!

Take care my friend!
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Drumm Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 am

I AM GLAD YOU GUYS GOT THE SITE BACK UP .. LOOKS GOOD .. GOOD JOB FELLAS ..

Andy Drumm

http://www.smithdealsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum