NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a PRIVATE forum?

3 posters

Go down

Is this a PRIVATE forum? Empty Is this a PRIVATE forum?

Post  tnhillbilly Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:29 am

Just wonderin if you have to be in the circle on here, or just not much going on? not tryin to be smart, just wonderin. cant wait for bear training season to open up in nc i think it opens aug. 15. they are goin to let us run at night this year in tn. I wish they would open it year round. was wondering, how it effects sows with cubs in the spring? this is the only reason that i could think of, as to why they don't let us run year round. what do you fellers that can run year round think about this?

tnhillbilly

Back to top Go down

Is this a PRIVATE forum? Empty Re: Is this a PRIVATE forum?

Post  Tim Hickman Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:58 pm

No this is not an private forum. We welcome your posts and look forward to more of them. The site is not real busy but we hope it will pick up. We are working on getting the site updated and run more efficiently.

Thanks for your post and welcome aboard.
Tim Hickman
Tim Hickman

Back to top Go down

Post  tnhillbilly Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Thanks, I was just wondering. i check it bout every day, and have posted a few times, but no response. i don't have much to post at this time. but will try to post a little. thanks again.

tnhillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post  ldrigg71 Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Where in Tn are you located? I am in Chattanooga. When does bear season open here? It was outlawed in Fl before I had a chance to go.

ldrigg71

Back to top Go down

Post  tnhillbilly Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 am

i live in greeneville, i'm not sure. you can google twra, has all the countys and dates. bear hunting in tn is limited to very east tn. only in certain countys, and some of the dates will vary, the training season opens sept 8, - sept 20. kill season, nov. 2 - 5. dec. 3 - 16. in nc the training season opens aug 15. i will have to check on the kill seasons, for nc, i havnt looked yet. hope this helps. thanks

tnhillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down