NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from NPHA secretary...

Go down

Message from NPHA secretary... Empty Message from NPHA secretary...

Post  Gamegetter Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:24 am

I need nominations to bring up at the spring meeting so we can get a ballot together at the meeting. I do not have any or not enough in these divisions: President, Vice President, Breed Representative, Deceased Big Game Male, Deceased Big Game Female, Big Game Male of the Year, and Big Game Female of the Year. So, I need the nominations sent to me by April 18th. Also I have received some without a return address it is important that you put you name on the form or on the envelope so I can confirm that the person sending in the nomination is indeed a current paid up member. If you or someone you know has sent me nominations without your name or return address please contact me and let me know otherwise I cannot accept them according to the rules to get them on the ballot. No one has to know you nominated this person or dog just me so I can verify membership. If you have not sent in your nomination yet please do so. If the division you would like to make a nomination in is not listed above please still make that nomination as we have never had too many of any division in our nomination groups.

Thanks,
Pam Slaughter
N.P.H.A. Secretary
9507 Pangola Loop
Land O'Lakes, FL
813-996-2531
shoddyshod@verizon.net
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down