NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts

2 posters

Go down

Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts Empty Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts

Post  Plott Proud Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:08 am

The next 2 pics are of some Coon hunting in CA with FCH GRCH 'PR' Corbin's Rebel Pride Magnum.

Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts MagnuminhisTree

Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts Heres3Lookinatcha

Magnum coon hunting in Kansas with Perry Klassen, when I went over there to pick up my Mrs Beasly dog as a pup in 2005.
Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts MagnumOnTheTimberInKansas

CH 'PR" Corbin's Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly in CA 2008 Lookin' up at ole' Mr. Ringtail.
Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts IMG_0160

Here's Rebel Pride Bocephus on the left tied back with Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly.
Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts IMG_0161

Here's Mrs. Beasly out on a semi downed tree trying to get to the coon in the thick of it. My Banjo dog is also seen here. He's in the water after already falling off of this small tree.
Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts IMG_0170

Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts IMG_0168

Can you see the eyes? There were 3 in this tree, but couldn't get more than 1 or 2 to look at a time.
Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts IMG_0174_2

Another set here.
Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts IMG_0175_2

As I hunt Beasly some more this fall and next spring I hope to get her into some Nite Hunts.

Last edited by Plott Proud on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts Empty Re: Rebel Pride Magnum, Rebel Pride Mrs Beasly, and Rebel Pride Bocephus on a few coon hunts

Post  croatankid Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:33 am

those pictures show how hard it is to see the eyes. i showed them to my wife so she can know what it's like hunting them. very realistic.

croatankid

Back to top Go down