NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Book ( Tracking Plott Hound History) NC State Dog

2 posters

Go down

New Book  ( Tracking Plott Hound History) NC State Dog Empty New Book ( Tracking Plott Hound History) NC State Dog

Post  Pocahontas Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am

I just finished reading the new book by Libby Bagby ( Tracking Plott Hound History ). I found it to be very informative and interesting. I would recommend anyone that likes the Plott Hound to purchase one. You will love it. Ms. Bagby has put a great deal of time, effort and money into this book. Sorry. I don't have the info to order it at this time. But I will try to get that later.

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

New Book  ( Tracking Plott Hound History) NC State Dog Empty Re: New Book ( Tracking Plott Hound History) NC State Dog

Post  Tim Hickman Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:36 am

Gene,
Please let me know how I can order or where to get.I love reading anything about these great hounds.
Thanks.
Tim Hickman
Tim Hickman

Back to top Go down

New Book  ( Tracking Plott Hound History) NC State Dog Empty Re: New Book ( Tracking Plott Hound History) NC State Dog

Post  Pocahontas Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Tim; Will do. I have contacted her for that info. As soon as I get it, I will pass it along.

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Pocahontas Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:17 am

Tim; The book may be purchased by going to her web page at ( www.luckysplott.com ) . The price is $20.00. Hope you enjoy it.

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down