NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy THANKSgiving!!

5 posters

Go down

Happy THANKSgiving!! Empty Happy THANKSgiving!!

Post  Tim Hickman Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:08 am

As I sit here in Rochester, Cindy is having her last round of chemo, I reflect back on the last year. So many things to be thankful for. My boys are doing well. Both Coindy and I are employed. We live in a country that has the best health care in the world. Cindy has been amazing throughout this whole ordeal. The doctors have been amazed at her attitude and fortitude. She has not missed a day of work. She is having 42 people for thanksgiving tomorrow. She has been an insporation to all of us, her family, friends and the kids she works with at the college.

We have been blessed with so many caring and concerned friends. The people of the Plott Hound world have been amazing. We want to say thank you for all your calls, cards and prayers. We sincerely are truly blessed by all of you. So, again thank you. We want to wish all of you a blessed thanksgiving. Remember to look around you and give thanks to all the blessing you have been given.

Happy thanksgiving and THANK you all again

Happy THANKSgiving!! DSC02908_1

God Bless,
Tim and Cindy Hickman & Family
Tim Hickman
Tim Hickman

Back to top Go down

Happy THANKSgiving!! Empty Re: Happy THANKSgiving!!

Post  Plott Proud Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 am

Happy Thanksgiving right back at you Tim & Cindy! I too am amazed at the strength that Cindy's shown throughout her temporary time of trials. I'm glad to hear that this should be her last round of chemo.

Man, what a warrior she is!!! Having 42 over for the Thanksgiving celebration!!

You're right, WE ALL HAVE SO MUCH to be Thankful for tomorrow. I hope everyone will take a moment to reflect on and look at JUST HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO BE LIVING IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY!!

Take care everyone, God Bless and Have A Happy Thanksgiving!
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  jackiec Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:27 am

Tim,

Hope you and your family have a good and a lot of memories in your holidays. It is good to see Cindy being brave and strong in this challenge of life. It has been 10 years since I went through all of the chemo and radation and as of last month I am still free of cancer. When I went through all that I am like her, I did not miss work. Snce I work at a school, the kids helps me through a lot of day. Even had some of the cosmotogly girls come down daily and walk me to lunch. It is not a fun experience but it is also a very learning experience in life.

Take care and you are in our prayers.

See you at Plott Days, call if you need anything.

Jackie Carpenter
Bear Run Plotts

jackiec

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 am

First l'll say that is a great pic of yall two Tim...I too am glad to hear how well your wife is doing and I pray that each new day that comes brings a day full of more energy and hope for the next day to come...We do live in a great and free country and I hope the Lord will continue to bless this country and give us a reason to be thankful...I too hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day and remember the ones that can't be with there family on this day and enjoy and love the ones that can be....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Happy THANKSgiving!! Empty good health

Post  allens n gaplotts Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:26 am

Good to see that yall are doing well. Good health let us know if we can help . we have received news letter . See you down the road ,your friend Wayne Allen.

allens n gaplotts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down