NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pocahontas

2 posters

Go down

Pocahontas Empty Pocahontas

Post  marty kamrowski Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:26 am

Hey Gene!

Hope all is well with you and yours.
How did the bear season go for you?

Just wanted to let you know that the Hope dog out of Gus and Cricket really turned the crank this year. She started slow in 07, but that was mostly due to being in heat, and then contracting Lyme disease, so she missed a big part of training and harvest season. She is a very good start dog, and she runs head up, and moves out. She is also a rigging fool. I am expecting even more good things out of her in 09.

Marty

marty kamrowski

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas Empty Re: Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:49 am

Hi Marty;
Glad to hear your female is doing good for you. I know first hand what Limes disease can do to a dog. It sure drains them. We had a good year with some excellent dog work and that's all that matters anymore. Nothing big out just the little runners. Keep me posted on her and come see us.

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  marty kamrowski Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:59 am

Gene,
Jacci an I have talked about coming out to see you and Ann. Right now I am trying to convince her that I need at least 1 new pup. I keep telling her that I need to get another pup out of Gus. If all goes according to my plan, I will be booking a pup with you soon.

Marty

marty kamrowski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pocahontas Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:02 am

Marty; Let me know soon. I'm getting pretty booked up for my spring pups. I will try to get you a Gus pup. Now that Linus is gone. He and Cody will have to take up the slack until these two young males prove themselves.

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down