NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, new to forum and trying to find out if my dog has plott in him

2 posters

Go down

Hi, new to forum and trying to find out if my dog has plott in him Empty Hi, new to forum and trying to find out if my dog has plott in him

Post  deb davis Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 am

I've been trying to upload a pic and unable to...any tricks? Each time I upload to sister site, I only see my deleted pics and can't get new ones. I'd love to see what you all think about the breeding. The vet listed him as a greyhound brindled mix, but I don't think so. He's got the boxer 'feet' and uses them as such, very deep chested, unfortunatley his tail was cropped when we found him (in our foster group he had TEN and was a very sick puppy who is now almost 4 and just had a slipped disc. He's very agile and loves his frisbee, which probably won't be happening again now with this new injury. Is it common for plott hounds to be great for agility training and very obedient?

deb davis

Back to top Go down

Hi, new to forum and trying to find out if my dog has plott in him Empty Re: Hi, new to forum and trying to find out if my dog has plott in him

Post  ldrigg71 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:38 am

you can check ukc breed standards to get a pretty accurate idea of what a plott should look like(color,build,characteristics,etc). plotts have webbing between their toes for example.

ldrigg71

Back to top Go down