NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear hunting MACHINE...

Go down

Bear hunting MACHINE... Empty Bear hunting MACHINE...

Post  Gamegetter Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:41 am

I have decided that I Going to sell my bear hunting truck...This truck has everything a serious bear wants and needs...And can get you were you need and don't need to go!!....Its a '92 Ford F-150 4x4 with a 3" suspension lift and 33x12.5x15 All terrain tires on aluminum American racing wheels...It is a 5 speed 302 V8 with cold A/C and a good heater...Lock out Warn HD hubs (not autos)...Has a very nice powder coated bed side dog box that can hold 6 to 8 dogs very comfortably...Strike rig on top of box with non-slip top and a collar/lead storage box for all your things...Also has a strike rig mounted on the front for your more experienced rig dogs so you can watch what they are doing...Two truck radios (VHF Uniden marine band and Hi/Low/Mid range 140 ch.Super Star CB radio) with mounted antennas and a large deep tool box...Very dependable truck that I would take any where to go hunting...This truck would be all and everything you need to hunt with...All you need is the dogs to put in it....$5200 obo...Serious Inquiries e-mail me at gamegetter@comcast.net ...If you want to know more or you want to come look at this machine....Thanks.

Here are a few pics from earlier this year...It needed a lil wash at the time of the pics..

Bear hunting MACHINE... P1020092

Bear hunting MACHINE... P1020089

Bear hunting MACHINE... P1020098

Bear hunting MACHINE... P1020096

Bear hunting MACHINE... P1020117
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down