NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear hunting VA

+3
Plott Proud
Pocahontas
Gamegetter
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bear hunting VA - Page 2 Empty Re: Bear hunting VA

Post  Plott Proud Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Lookin' Good Perkey!! 2 DAYS LEFT!! Go Get Em!!
Irv
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:21 am

Well like all things hunting season came to an end and now is time to rest a lil and think back on how good '08 was for us...We treed 21 bear this season and had 5 kills...One in our small group took one the last day of the season and it was a sow bear...The shooter made it to tree before anyone else and took the shot...This was the first bear kill for this person and he was really excited about the kill...The sow weighted in at 180 lbs...The only bad part about this is when the bear was gutted they found three lil cubs in her... Crying or Very sad ...Sometimes that happens in the heat of the moment...I was happy he got his first kill but was disappionted to hear about the cubs...But anyways all in all we had a good season and had several young dogs turn it on this year and it only gets me excited about next season...I'll post some pics of the last days kill later....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rem700 Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:42 am

Gamegetter, great pics and video, just found this site,can't wait to show my wife, she wants a bear more than anything.
Rem700
Rem700

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2