NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt?

+8
Gregg
Pocahontas
Plott Proud
beerrun
Blackwater Plotts
Dallen McFarlane
Shane
Gamegetter
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt? - Page 2 Empty BEAR HUNTING?????

Post  Jason Bickford Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:01 am

You mean you guys really run a Bear with Dogs???? & the Bear accually climbs up in a tree?????? I never heard of the such, please tell me more afro
Jason Bickford
Jason Bickford

http://www.geocities.com/sourwoodmtnplotts

Back to top Go down

Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt?

Post  Plott Proud Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:26 am

Hey Biggun! Now we've darn near got the whole Fam Damily here!! Twisted Evil
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt?

Post  Gamegetter Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:36 am

Biggun--that hound in my avatar is the pup I got from you when me and Albert came down there a few years back....His name even stuck that Mark's wife gave him....Major.....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Bickford Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:59 am

Tommy, I am glad Ole Major has made you a good young Hound, he is the youngest dog alive out of ole Bearclaw, as this was Bearclaw's last litter before being killed by a Pocahontas County Bear.... How's the young female I brought you last year doing? Her mama still hasn't came back in heat because I am going to raise another bunch of them, or at least the males will be half brothers and we shouldn't have any short ones this time bom ......... I hope all is well in Va. and send me some pictures of your dogs this season for my Article.....Biggun
Jason Bickford
Jason Bickford

Back to top Go down

Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt? - Page 2 Empty BIggen

Post  Pocahontas Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:29 am

Me and Chuck have old (Jason) Shadow turning the crank. He is finally getting in shape and making every tree here lately. Be it a few minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed behind Ginger, Jill, Chopper and Poncho. LOL

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Bickford Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:10 am

Gene, I'm glad ole SHADOW is making it, He is a littermate to Major & Albert Clark's BB dogs... I have had several calls from people wanting a pup because of ole BB so he must be a dang good one..... How's the young dogs comming this season Gene? Post us some of them pictures Sam is famous for taking & while your at it let's see ole Pocahontas Hayden, I bet he's growing like a weed....... Biggun
Jason Bickford
Jason Bickford

Back to top Go down

Post  Pocahontas Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:57 am

Biggen treed another one today. Jill and Ginger alone. I wish you guys could have heard them two females treeing. Sounded like a dozen treeing on top of the mountain. Got some nice photos this week and will post them on my site later. Yep, Hayden is growing like a bad weed.

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:01 am

Jason the gyp pup I got from you is doing good...She came in heat during the first week of our training season and had to be put back up for most of the season...I got to take her finally again with about 2 weeks left in our season and the first night out she was running with Major until bout 2 in the morning when I finally got her and when I picked her up I noticed she had been bit by piosonous snake and had to go back up for pretty much the rest of the season...The bite mark busted and I didn't want it to get infected so needless to say she didn't much of a training season...Our kill season starts next month and I plan on having alot of time off to hunt so we'll make up for that...I'll post some pics of her for ya.....Perkey

Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt? - Page 2 102_1243

I've had these cherries in her eyes cut out since I took this pic...
Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt? - Page 2 102_1261
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 am

Perkey ~ What happened to her eyes?????? Shocked
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:18 am

Cherries....It doesn't hurt the dogs or effect much of their sight...I had them cut out not long after taking this pic and she is doing fine....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pocahontas Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:10 am

Hey Guys no Bear hunting tomorrow ,gotta help Mama make Apple Butter. Are you listening Swervin? Very Happy

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm all ears Buddy!!!

Can you say CARE PACKAGE?????? Laughing Cool
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwater Plotts Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:32 pm

My care package from Gene and Ann is about empty, I've only got one piece of dessert left. There wasn't any apples in mine though! Twisted Evil
Blackwater Plotts
Blackwater Plotts
Admin

https://npha.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Pocahontas Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 am

Swervin; We just been waiting on the AB. It will be coming. Alan I hear ya bud. Gotta get restocked myself. To many sampler platters have taken it's toll on my inventory ya know. Razz

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:10 am

I do hereby request if I may, a care package such as Mr. Alan Smith received. I'll pick it up in August if that's OK.

Thanking YOU in Advance!! Wink
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwater Plotts Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:25 am

Irv ~ You better stick with the apple butter! Rolling Eyes
Blackwater Plotts
Blackwater Plotts
Admin

https://npha.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:03 am

I'll be the judge of that Mr. Smith! Thank You!! king
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:34 am

What ever yall are giving away I WANT some of it...It's gotta be good to stir up a post like this...Perkey lol!
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  DAVID KEENAN Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Perky, Pocahontas does have some good recipes. Dang good cook too.

DAVID KEENAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Pocahontas Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:06 am

Perky you off ths week? If so give me a call and we will try to bush one.

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Perkey ~ Be careful what you wish for! scratch
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:11 am

I kinda thought of that after I posted that comment...You never know what will come outta ol' WVA... Very Happy ...Gene I don't have anytime off til Thanksgiving week and then alot of time in Dec. I'll be off...The whole first week of Dec. and the last 12 days of the month with a few in between...I'd love to hook up and go sometime...We'll talk more about this....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pocahontas Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:34 am

Perky looking forward to it. I been wanting to hunt with your hounds. Third week of Dec. looks good for me. Pretty booked up until then. But it all depends on the weather ya know.

Pocahontas

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamegetter Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:47 am

Gene looks like on the weather channel Ya'll are getting hammered with snow...Every time i turn on the news they are saying snow in at lease the 3" range for Greenbriar and Pocahontas counties of WVA...We've got Ice up high in the mountains and some snow...Looks like we'll be playing in it 2mar....We just got out ran today with other complications that come with opening day bear season... Mad Mad ...Hope 2mar is better than 2day...Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Plott Proud Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:34 pm

Good Luck with your season Perkey!
Plott Proud
Plott Proud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next