NPHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt?

+8
Gregg
Pocahontas
Plott Proud
beerrun
Blackwater Plotts
Dallen McFarlane
Shane
Gamegetter
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt?

Post  Jake Bell Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:51 am

Im from and hunt in Ontario, i have a mixed mashed pack of dogs, i have a pioneer bred coyote machine, the rest i bear hunt with and one is Chad Barth bred from northern Wisc., the other 3 are from my friends kennel, they are grade dogs, i think they go back to cascade/bluff creek, weems and kellogs.
Jake Bell
Jake Bell

Back to top Go down

Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bear hunting Plotts..What you Hunt?

Post  Gamegetter Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:43 am

Good to have you here Jake...Keep us updated on how things are way up north there....Perkey
Gamegetter
Gamegetter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Bell Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:33 am

thanks gamegetter, il be sure to keep you guys updated, might even remember to bring a camera along this year lol. we cant run bears until august, so ive still got a long wait until i can turn loose.
Jake Bell
Jake Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3